Tomoko Toko's Project Entropia Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Day 3

I know I didnt post yesterday's entry yesterday, but well, I didnt have the time to, so I'm going to do it now.

I didnt do much today, I spent all of the day heading to two points on the map, Fort Troy and Twin Peaks. You can see the map at the bottom of this blog entry to see where they are, so I can get to even more places on the Europa continent if I need to using the teleporters. That's all I basically did yesterday, and I will probabily go to Nymphtown tommorow to add yet another point on the map that I can go to.

By the end of today there are only seven or eight points that I cant get to, some I will not be able to until I get a weapon, so getting one is starting to become a higher priority for me.

Anyway, heres the map (from Entropia Poineers):



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home