Tomoko Toko's Project Entropia Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Day 1

My Character: Tomoko "Toko" Smith has started off well in the PE world. My day started off by meeting a person whose name im not sure whether i can mention, who is now my mentor and is showing me the basics of the game. He showed me around a small part of the map, so that I can start to get my money up.

This is done by collecting sweat from other animals and then selling it for PEDs that I can then spend on other items, such as axes to get even more PEDs. I spend 2 hours collecting sweat and foundthat I had 61 bottles of sweat. I then sold this to another play for 2 PECs (Project Entropia Cents) a bottle, giving me 1.22 PEDs.

I am now on the look for an axe or other melle weapon so that i can kill animals and gain money from that, what I will do then, i do not know.

So, First Day went well, and I think that for a free MMO (massive multi-player online), Project Entropia is well worth the time getting your online persona (or avatar) up, and ill see what i do next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home