Tomoko Toko's Project Entropia Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Day 2

Today was a slow day for Toko (me). I spent all of the day running around sweating (taking sweat from animals and selling for PECs (Project Entropia Cents)). During the first couple of hours for my day, I collected 32 bottles of vibrant sweat, which I sold for 2.5PEC each, giving me 80PEC. That money is being saved up so that hopefully in the next couple of days I will be able to buy an axe (my mentor has told me that they are only around 7PED each).

I then spent the rest of the day collecting more sweat, I now have 140 bottles of sweat, which if I sell for the same amount as the bottles before, i will get 3.5PED, which is a good way toward my 7PED.

While collecting my sweat across the map, I was able to add 3 tp (teleport) places onto my map, so I can now easily find my way across Project Entropia very easily.

Overall, today was a sucessful day, and I should be able to loot animals (take money and other objects from them) within the next day or so. I still agree though, this game is definetly worth the time sweating in order to get money to become more sucessful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home